- First time visitors please bring a valid driver’s license or photo ID.
- Bring a large towel, a yoga mat and water. If you don’t have any of these things we have them available to rent or buy.
- Light athletic clothing is advised. Shirts optional for men. You will get hot and sweaty!
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before class begins to register and get set up for your first class.
- Come to class well-hydrated.
- It is recommended that you do not eat for two hours before class to avoid nausea.
- Let your teachers know of any pre-existing medical conditions or injuries. Please don’t be shy; we’ve heard it all before.
- Be prepared to have fun and work hard.
- Students under the age of 18 must have parental consent. This includes having a parent/guardian sign a waiver before the first class can be taken.